Friday, September 23, 2005

Tissue Time...Texas Time

The time is finally here.

I can't believe it's time to go home. This move has been many years in the making. I am Texan, always will be Texan, but I want to thank some wonderful people that have made my time here in Georgia special. You will always be with me.

Speedy

You are a remarkable young woman who bust down any walls I had around my heart. The love you give is a pure, genuine and warm. I look forward to hearing all of your college stories and watching you grow into the extraordinary woman you will become. Special things are in store for you down the road. We can't wait for you to visit us in Amarillo. We love you!

Mom of Speedy

Of that branch of the family tree, you have always been the one that has welcomed me. Even during my early days here, you asked how I was and said "hello" when we crossed paths. Sometimes it's just the simple things that make you feel good. Thank you.

Jeanette

The absolute sweetest person in Georgia. As I entered the professional workplace, your friendship was most cherished. You welcomed me into your life when I was young and inexperienced. You are loved and will be missed.

Da Nae

My "girlfriend." It was always a pleasure to have you fill in for the BQ when we could not meet up for lunch. You are a strong person and a great mother and I have the utmost respect for you. Much love to you.

Deola

From one quiet, hard-working person to another, you can be my co-worker anytime. I am glad to have made your acquaintance. May you always have someone special to take to lunch with you.

Wanda

I wish you nothing but happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life. I am glad we bonded stronger through all of the work mergers and changes we went through. Here's to a stable job life for both of us!

The Baileys

What great season-ticket hockey neighbors you are. Thank you for letting us into your section! We are proud to know you. Go Stars!!

The Silers

Well, I guess I just didn't have a good job without a Siler overseeing me! Thank you both for being great bosses for most of my tenure here. Want to come to Amarillo? Best of luck to both of you!

ECHL Columbus Cottonmouths

I'm sorry this town didn't support you more, especially during the tough times. Wherever you guys are scattered now, I hope your NHL dreams come true. Although there were no playoffs, the 2003-2004 season was awesome. Thanks for some great hockey.

*sigh*

*lump*


Well, the moving van is loaded and warming up.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home