Tuesday, August 16, 2005

T-WO-nderful

The 1999 Stanley Cup Champion Dallas Stars!
9th inning Grand Slams!
Scoring 1000 games!
No-hitters!
The back-to-back NBA Champion Houston Rockets!
Overtime winning playoff goals!

I have experienced numerous exciting sporting events and milestones, but one event I have not personally witnessed is a perfect game, the top tier of individual perfection.

Wait...

I have!

Two years ago today, 6:00 HST, the
Bunny Queen and I were married on the Big Island of Hawaii. Nothing was more perfect. A perfect location with my perfect bride.

There is no one as perfect as the Bunny Queen. Her love is perfect. She looks perfect. Her kisses are perfect. Her sarcastic abuse of me is perfect.

There is no one I would rather be with. This is one perfect game that will last for eternity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home