Tuesday, September 06, 2005

NFL Uniformity

Ah, it's the time of year when the NFL season starts anew with every team tied for first at 0-0. Whether or not your favorite team does well on the field, at least they can LOOK good.

I want YOU to let me know what your favorite and least favorite NFL uniforms are. In a week or two, I will give a division-by-division breakdown of my opinions. Depending on the amount of responses, your opinions will help influence a "playoff" leading up to the Super Bowl champion of uniforms.

So use the comment link and speak up! You know there are some you look good in and some that make you cringe. Obviously I am biased towards a certain team, but your opinions WILL influence my rankings.

As it will be difficult to link to EVERY uniform, the best place to go if you need to refresh your mind is nflshop.com and either click on "shop by team," "authentic jerseys" or "replica jerseys." We will simply keep it to today's uniforms and not to throwbacks that may be worn throughout the year.

Let's have some fun!

BQ UPDATE:

The BQ has been busy cleaning up our new place over the weekend while I have been packing up our old place. The repair dude finally fixed up a few things for her too. Although I miss her immensely, this way of doing things seems to be working out. There is still a good ways to go leading up to the final step of the process, which is finding me a job! I came up with blanks while searching over the weekend. We are past the half-way point of our "separation" and I can't wait to see her again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippity Hop said...

Hippity Hop votes for the Houston Texans uniforms and Carr's BUTT!!!

9/08/2005 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home